Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oat Bread anyone??!!




Never trust what you find online! It’s a mantra for everything from definitions to social networks and oh yeah recipes, them to! Since I last blogged I’ve tried so many new ones and for every success there are ten flops. From Cornmeal Pancakes to Guinness Chocolate Cake and Gluten free Oat Bread (a good recipe I have yet to find). But oh the good ones!!!!!! I must say that some sites are proving to be quite indispensible and they help to narrow the search down but cry for help time!

I have Oat Flour and lots of it and no recipe to utilize it in. I’m trying to create a wheat free Oat bread but alas every oat bread recipe either calls for white flour or whole wheat flour AHHHHHH so if u have one or can point me in the direction of a Gluten free haven I would be happy as pie.

No comments: