Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweet Lime


Sweet lime is exactly that …. A cool lime! Great for after work chillaxin. I got there while a Heineken promo was goin on so there was instant entertainment watching ppl play video games, do tyre runs, stack cans and the funniest of them all search through a cooler full of ice and beers looking for a key to free the captive Bond Girl all in the hopes of winning the ULTIMATE Bond experience!
Now when you go out with ppl who are “in the industry” it’s bound to make things interesting but when ur group works closely with the establishment wow ma ma watch out! We had kicks and giggle to no end along with Chicken Fingers and Steak Fries. I was informed that Chef Michael was in the kitchen tonight so food would be good (any other night and no guarantees) fingers were generic (sorry folk) but d Pepper Sauce was insane!!!! I found it looked and sniffed hot but I put 3 drops in my b-b-que sauce and it was like molten hot lava b-b-que sauce. Pressure for anyone who playin fas and splash dat on dey food! Colin ordered a sample platter later but I left b-4 it got to the table. Tragically I wanted a dessert but when I asked for a recommendation I was told “um um” and that I would be better off with a Malta or a Shandy! Wow not very encouraging. So I am currently working on samples to help Sweet Lime upgrade their Dessert Menu.
And that as they say is that. Sweet Lime is a cool hangout, it has a live atmosphere and I’m sure that’s true without the Heineken freebies and on a Chef Michael night good food. OH when u going find a proper parking spot cuz the wrecker was out in full force, caught 3 victims in the two hours I was there. Sucks for them huh! My advice is wait till Christmas by then Gabby would have whipped the place into shape and then it will be kick ass 4sure!

No comments: